I was tagged by LA LA in the LIBRARY to do this tag, and I fully accept her challenge !!
1. Popular book or series you didn't like:
THE HUNGER GAME SERIES!!!!!!
2.A book or series everyone else hated but you love:
Beautiful Creatures series. Everywhere on GR threads all I see is hate...but I actually really like the series
3. A love triangle where the protagonist ended up with the person you didn't want them to be with:
OMG THE DELIRIUM SERIES!! All though it was never really clarified who she really ended up with.. it totally hinted Alex... but I LOVED Julian!!
4. Popular Genre you hardly read:
I can't really get into the mystery genre as much as I would like too.
5. A popular/beloved charater you dislike:
6.Popular author you can't seem to get into:
See I really wanted to like John Green...but I just can't
7.A popular trope you're tired of reading:
Where the girl moves away, starts a new life and she is HAPPY but then that one boy from her past comes back, and she crumbles like
a Chocolate. Chip. Cookie.
8. A popular series you have no intention of reading;
Honestly, even though it hasn't even come out yet, I can't see myself reading The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare. Loved the Infernal Devices, was okay with Mortal Instruments, but this one.. nope.
9. A book or series you wanted to hate but loved:
I really wanted to hate The Selection Series by Kiera Cass, like I tried really hard... however I ended up LOVING it.
10. A show/movie adaptation you liked better than the book:
The fault in our Stars by John Green was definitely saved by the movie.