Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Intro Post for Top 16 of 2016


Hello all! Today i'll be introducing my next little blogging project that will be occurring all next week. My friend Kristie shared with me this post, and I knew it was a great way to highlight my favourites of this past year. 


Kim from Kimberyfayereads.com came up with this brilliant idea to allow for us book bloggers to outline and share our favourites or "top" books of the year. She has broken down by making a category for each day. To allow us to share as much as our favourite as possible.

This event will be taking place starting on the 25th and ending on the 31st, for each day there will be a different prompt. 

Here is the list:

If you wish to join, make sure to sign up an leave your link so that other bloggers can check out your lists as well! Here is the link.. 
Also be sure to use the hashtag #top16of2016 over on social media

Are you partaking in this event? If not this one, do you have any special blog posts to highlight your past year?

2 comments:

La La in the Library said...

I will be looking forward to seeing what your picks are!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're participating in my "challenge"! I can't wait to see your posts!