Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Top 16 of 2016 Day 3


Hello all! Today's Top 16 of 2016 theme is my favourite couples. I struggled with this one... there are so many books that stole my heart and so many couples that i shipped hardcore. 

but here goes nothing 

Top 16 Couples of 2016...



1. Audrey Rose and Thomas Cresswell from Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco

2.  Now this one isn't per say a romantic couple pairing, however their friendship an pairing could move mountains. I absolutely love Ari and Florence together from The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova

3. Gia and Bastien from The Guardian of Secrets by Brenda Drake also from Thief of Lies. Technically she's with Arik..BUT I love Bastien

4. Wil and Grant from Summer of Supernovas by Darcy Woods... I LOVED GRANT WITH ALL MY HEART.

5. Feyre and Rhysand from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. HOT DAMN is all I have to say for this steamy couple

6. Aldrik and Vhalla from the Air Awakens series by Elise Kova. If you know anything about me then you know how obsessed I am with this series. It was so brilliant and I just adored this couple so much. We saw them grow together. It was very beautiful.

7.  Nicole and Blake from the Elementals series by Michelle Madow. I adored Blake which in turn made me appreciate this couple.

8. Kol and Mya from Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh. Now I know that you maybe confused since technically they weren't ever really a real relationship, but like the romantic tension was so real. I also felt what it would be like to see the two of them together. They make a brilliant pairing

9. Triven and Phoenix from New World Rising by Jennifer Wilson. I LOVED TRIVEN.

10.  Lennie and Nathaniel from Inherited by Freedom Matthews. The thing about this love was that it was forbidden, which made it even more epic every time this couple was together.

11. Kaycee and Bren from South of Sunshine by Dana Elmendorf. I liked this book because this couple didn't have it easy, but they still made the best and try their hardest to stay together.

12. Luna and Fowler from Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan. Mainly because I LOVED Luna so much. She was so powerful and inspiring.

13. Alice and Max from Dreamology by Lucy Keating

14. Jonah and ViVi from When We Collided by Emery Lord. This book and this pairing made me fall in love with Emery's writing style. Do to this book, I now want to read whatever Emery Lord writes from here on out.

15. Ryiah and Darren from The Black Mage series by Rachel E. Carter

16. Now I know this book releases in 2017 HOWEVER to be fair I did read it now, and TBH they were one of my most favoured and memorable couples of this year. This couple would have to be Scarlett and Julian from Caraval by Stephanie Garber.

Who were you favourite couples of 2016? Do we share any of the same?

1 comment:

La La in the Library said...

My fave couple was still Ron and Hermione in The Cursed Child. <3