Saturday, July 25, 2015

Stacking The Shelves #3


Its origin is from Tynga's Reviews

 
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week I received 8 new books to add to my shelf. 5 from NetGallery and 3 I purchased myself.


NetGallery Books  







 As Red as Blood by Salla Simukka










 Books I Purchased 





 



 What new, burrowed, or received books did you add to your shelf this week??







5 comments:

Diane Lynch said...

Great Haul! Hope you enjoy your books and have a great weekend.

Diane @ Diane’s Book Blog

Krystianna said...

The As Red As Blood series sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out. I've heard great things about The Darkest Minds.
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Sabrina said...

As of right now all the As Red As Blood series is on NetGallery, that's how I ended up getting them all.

Happy reading to you!!

vvb32 reads said...

I just got Darkest Minds in audio cd. So far, so good. Enjoy your haul ;-)

bibliojunkies said...

My daughter is really anxious to read The Darkest Minds but she already has a very long TBR list! Enjoy your haul :) Here's ours: Bibliojunkies ~ Bel