Thursday, July 2, 2015

The Unpopular Opinions Tag

I was tagged by LA LA in the LIBRARY to do this tag, and I fully accept her challenge !!



1. Popular book or series you didn't like:

THE HUNGER GAME SERIES!!!!!!


2.A book or series everyone else hated but you love:

Beautiful Creatures series. Everywhere on GR threads all I see is hate...but I actually really like the series


3. A love triangle where the protagonist ended up with the person you didn't want them to be with:

OMG THE DELIRIUM SERIES!! All though it was never really  clarified who she really ended up with.. it totally hinted Alex... but I LOVED Julian!!


4. Popular Genre you hardly read:

I can't really get into the mystery genre as much as I would like too.


5. A popular/beloved charater you dislike:

Edward Cullen.


6.Popular author you can't seem to get into:

See I really wanted to like John Green...but I just can't


7.A popular trope you're tired of reading:

Where the girl moves away, starts a new life and she is HAPPY but then that one boy from her past comes back, and she crumbles like 
 a Chocolate. Chip. Cookie.


8. A popular series you have no intention of reading;

Honestly, even though it hasn't even come out yet, I can't see myself reading The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare. Loved the Infernal Devices, was okay with Mortal Instruments, but this one.. nope.   


9. A book or series you wanted to hate but loved:

I really wanted to hate The Selection Series by Kiera Cass, like I tried really hard... however I ended up LOVING it.


10. A show/movie adaptation you liked better than the book:

The fault in our Stars by John Green was definitely saved by the movie.


I encourage anyone and everyone to do this tag!! It was a lot of fun!!

Alexis @sweetypetitti did the tag on twitter Here

No comments: