- Select 15 lovely other blogs to give this award to. You might have to do some looking around, but you can find those blogs. You can’t nominate yourself or the person who nominated you.
- Create a post to show off your award!! Talk about how your blog originated and give some advice to the other bloggers out there. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you've nominated in the post. Also share the Award picture!
- Comment on each blog to let the blogger know that you have nominated them. Also add the link to your Award post.
- Link to the original post at Edge of Night; that way, anyone can find the original guidelines and such.
How My Blog Started & Advice From A Rookie
I wanted to start my own book blog for so long. I had already read tons of books, and I was doing shorter reviews on Good Reads, but book blogging just had such a nice appeal to it. I have always looked and admired so many blogs, that I really just wanted to start my own. There have actually been a couple attempts at me starting a blog, however I never hit the publish button on any of my previous attempts. This time around, I don't know what made me do it, but it happened, and I am very glad for it.
My blog has basically only been around for like a month (so keep that in mind), but I would say my first piece of advice would be. If you have doubts about starting a book blog, don't doubt yourself and just hit the publish button. You may think you blog isn't the best it can be at first, and it probably won't be, but you can always spend hours making all the improvements you want to make it how you want it. Practice, time, and commitment, I think can always show through a blog no matter how new or old the blog is. Happy blogging!
Now for my Nominees..
1) La La over at LA LA In The Library
2) BookNut over at 21st Century Once Upon A Times
3) Krystianna over at Downright Dystopian
4) Alexis over at I'm Mad For Books, Luv
5)Amber-Louise over at The World Through The Eyes Of An Aspie Girl
7) Eduardo over at Booming Books
8) Stephanie over at Doodle's Book Reviews
9) Jeanette over at Myriad Inklings
10) Holly over at Book Keeping
11) Erin over at Celestial Pages
12) Vanessa over at Cross My Heart And Hope To Read
13) Diana over at Books Deelight
14) Tracy over at Cornerfolds
15) Birdie over at Birdie's Books