Friday, August 7, 2015

LL & A's Monthly Book Tag #2

Welcome back to Alexis from I'M MAD FOR BOOKS, LUV and mine monthly book tag.



Every month we thought it would be fun to come up with a theme and to go along with that chosen theme, a tag. However it wouldn't be just your average tag, the questions would relate to books which in the end will also relate back to our theme for that month. So I guess you could call it a book tag.
To see the officially launch page click here 

We welcome anyone to join. If you do participate, we ask that you notify one of us via My Twitter or Alexis's Twitter, or by commenting on either of our posts with the link to how you did this book tag. In doing so it allows us to add the link to your book tag to that months book tag post on our blogs. We also ask that you somehow link back to us as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This months theme is...

Fairytale's 




<Questions>

1. What's Your favourite fairytale?
I can't decide between Hansel & Gretel or Alice's Adventure in Wonderland

2.What's you favourite fairytale retelling/spinoff?
My favourite would have to be the Splintered Series by A.G. Howard


3. If you could in any fairytale which would it be?
I would want to be in Beauty & the Beast


4. If you were in a fairytale what animal would you want by your side?
Does the Cheshire Cat count? If not than I would have to go with an owl. 

5. What is your favourite fairytale villain?
I think that would have to be Rumpelstiltskin

6. What book do you love that has an ugly cover?
I haven't found a book that I liked with an ugly cover yet.

7.What book did you buy only for the cover?
I bought Zodiac by Romina Russel for only the cover at first.

8. Which two characters would you like to see go on journey together, or have a fairytale together?
I would love to see 
Lia from The Remnant Chronicles (The Kiss of Deception & The Heart of Betrayal) & 
Morpheus from the Splintered Series (Splintered, Unhinged, Ensnared) 
I would be curious to see how she would handle him.

9. If you were in a fairytale, what book character would you want to be your companion?
If I were in a fairy tale I would want Kaden from The Kiss of Deception. 

10. What is your least favourite fairytale and why?
I don't think I have ever disliked any fairytale I have read. There maybe one I haven't read though. 


I wish anyone to participate & enjoy!!


Participants:



@SimplyShelbs16 did the tag on twitter HERE

No comments: