So it's that time of year when Read.Sleep.Repeat hosts ARC August yet again. It's crazy to think that this has been going on for 4 years, but it's even crazier to think that this is only my first time doing this. I have decided to join this year, not only because it will be something fun to be apart of, but also because I may have fallen behind a bit on my ARC, and I would prefer to be a head of the game for this September.
With that all being said, I may not read all of the books on my TBR, however I will TRY really hard to get that list shorter. I also can't believe how many ARCs I have to review.
My goal is to be posting reviews every time I finish book, as well as posting updates at the end of each week as to how far I've gotten with my ARC TBR.
Here's the list of 19 ARC I plan to be tackling this August:
- Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
- A World of Ink and Shadows by Lena Coakley
- Summer of Supernovas by Darcy Woods
- The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude
- Everland by Wendy Spinale
- Ivory & Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
- South of Sunshine by Dana Elmendorf
- Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
- Salem's Legacy by Aaron Galvin
- Shattered Blue by Lauren Bird Horowitz
- The Soul Thief by Majanka Verstraete
- A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
- Like Candy by Debra Doxer
- Your Voice is All I Hear by Leah Scheier
- The Last of the Firedrakes by Farah Oomerbhoy
- Tears of Time by Joel Lawrence
- Because I Love You by Tori Rigby
- Splintered Souls by Erica Lucke Dean
It's crazy to think that I have fallen that far behind... I hope to clean up my lovely NetGalley ratio with this list.
Are you partaking in ARC August? How many books are on your TBR? Have you read any of these books yet?