Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Co-Blogger Announcment

Hello readers! Today I have some very fun and exciting news, there will be someone new joining my blog. It's been a long time coming, and after my first year of university, I found it to be a real struggle to keep up with my blog posts. During one of my lectures, I met my co-blogger. She's absolutely fantastic, and we really started talking after we completely fangirled over some of our favorites. 

 I know that I was not as active this past year, but I hope this could all start to change! The purpose of this post is to introduce my new Co-Blogger so that once she starts posting on OUR (going to take some time getting used to that) it won't be a surprise to your guys. 


SO without further ado here is Serena...


All About Me


Serena has been obsessed with reading ever since she first fell in love with Michael Buckley's The Sisters Grimm. Although her bookshelves mostly consist of YA fantasy, she also reads dramas and mysteries. Some authors she has favorited along her reading adventures include Kenneth Oppel and John Flanagan along with her greatest inspiration thus far- Sarah. J. Maas. Serena aspires to be a YA fantasy and Romance author herself one day. She loves writing reviews and recommending her favorite books to those who are looking for something new to pick up.





No comments: