Friday, August 11, 2017

The Reading Quest


Hello readers! Today I am announcing my official entry and registration for The Reading Quest hosted by Read At Midnight. I came across this little challenge from a friend and thought that it was a fantastic way to rid my TBR of some books. The challenge starts on August 13th and goes until September 10th. If you want to find out more about game play and all the rule, make sure to check out the sign up post.

My chosen character path is that of a Knight, Read at Midnight through in the artwork and ability to create our own characters, so here's my character with their current XP and level. My goal is to do a weekly update to show for what I've accomplished.




The beautiful artwork was created by CW at Read, Think, Ponder. 

I also love the amazing board that was put together for this quest. Each reader must follow their characters prompts. As long as they complete their characters quests, they can begin moving on to others.


I have taken a lot of time to put together my TBR for this little quest. My goal is to not only complete the Knights quests, but to also complete the other characters and bonus squares.

TBR for my Knights Quest:

The First Book in a Series~ Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows
A Book with a Verb in it's Title~ Wild Beauty by Anna-marie McLemore
A Book with a Weapon on the Cover ~ The Valiant by Lesley Livingston
A Book with Red on the Cover~ Hunting Prince Dracule by Kerri Maniscalco
A Book that has a TV/Movie Adaptation~ Midnight Crossroads by Charlaine Harris

TBR for my Mage Quest (Once I have completed my Knight Quest):

A Book with a one word title : Invictus by Ryan Graudin
A Book that Contains Magic: FrostBlood by Elly Blake 
A Book Based on Mythology: Library of Fates by Aditi Khorana
A Book set in a Different World: The Dragons of Nova by Elise Kova 


TBR for my Bard Quest(Once Mage Path completed):


A fairy tale retelling: TBA
A book cover with striking typography: Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody
A Book Translated from another language: Ruby Red by Kriesten Gier
A Banned book: TBA


TBR for my Rogue Quest (Once Bard Path completed):
A Book Cover With A Partially Obscured Face: Saints & Misfits by 
A Book With <500 Ratings on Goodreads: Little & Lion by Brandy Cobert 
A Book Published By A Small Press: A Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen

I have also created a TBR for the Bonus light blue squares:

A Book Concocted by 2+ Authors~ Because You Love to Hate Me
Grind~ Replica by Lauren Oliver
Time Warp~ The Professor by Charlotte Bronte
Open World~ Flame in the Mist Renee Ahdieh
Expansion~  The Prince's Rouge by Elise Kova
Mini-Game~ The Assassins Blade by Sarah J. Maas

Are you joining the fun?? What does your TBR look like?

No comments: