Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Blogger of the Month~ November

Hello everyone! It's another new month and with that comes a new "Blogger of the Month."
This will consist of a post that includes an interview with the chosen blogger, along with featuring them in my sidebar for that entire month.  It was a new feature I started on my blog in April (Refer HERE if you would like to see the original post & if you would like to be apart of this as a blogger).


November's Blogger is Alice from Alice's Book Vault


tshirt.jpeg


Growing up in Canada with her nose stuck in a book, Alice has always had a love for reading. With a love for fantasy and romance, she grabs anything she can get her hands on. When at home you can find her snuggled on the couch with a blanket and a good book. Alice will spend hours talking to you about Harry Potter, Kelley Armstrong, or her puppy, Luna

Connect with her through:


~Interview Time~

Sabrina: **Stands up to shake hands** Greetings Alice ! It is lovely to have you as my November blogger of the month!
Alice: Hello! Thank you so much for having me! I am very honoured.
Sabrina: How about we start off this interview by you telling us a little bit about yourself?--Such as your likes and interests.
Alice: Of course you all know I love books, but I also absolutely live for travel. My every waking moment is either spent reading, blogging or planning my next adventure. I recently just spent 2 weeks in Italy and that was not nearly long enough! I long to travel the entire world and cannot wait to do it.
Sabrina: Since this is an interview focused on your blog and blogging experiences, how did you decide that you wanted to start up book blogging?
Alice: I had been on twitter for quite a while, and one day started following more and more book bloggers and authors. After having followed them for a while and checking out their blogs, I thought it seemed like such a fun thing to do! So one day with my fiance’s encouragement, I decided to start up my own little blog and now here we are!
Sabrina: Which five blogs to you actively enjoy visiting and checking up on their posts?
Alice: I love to follow: Books for Thought, Books and Ladders, The Reader and the Chef, Dani Reviews Things, Books Are My Fandom
Sabrina: What is your favourite post to write and share?
Alice: I really enjoy writing reviews actually! Which is probably a good thing. Though Top Ten Tuesday posts can be fun as well!
Sabrina: How long have you been blogging and apart of the bookish community?
Alice: I just had my one year blogiversary in August! As for how long I’ve been apart of the bookish community, I’ve been following bloggers on twitter for around two years.
Sabrina: Since you’re a Canadian book blogger, Who is your favourite Canadian author?
Alice: Kelley Armstrong of course! I don’t even read the synopsis of her books anymore before I buy them! I have met her 3 times to date and she is just fantastic in person and to her fans.
Sabrina: Who is one of your autobuy authors and why?
Alice: Besides Kelley Armstrong, I’d have to say Sarah J. Maas and after reading Summer of Sloane, I’d have to add Erin L. Schneider to this list as well.
Sabrina: What has been your favourite book of this year to read by a Canadian Author?
Alice: I’d have to say Betrayals by Kelley Armstrong! It’s book 4 in the Cainsville series which I am absolutely in love with and highly recommend to everyone!
Sabrina: What are three 2017 releases are you eagerly awaiting?
Alice: When Dimple met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios
A Darkness Absolute by Kelley Armstrong
Sabrina: What is one random thing about yourself that you wish to share? Kind of like a hidden talent.
Alice: It’s not really a hidden talent, as I honestly don’t think I have any, but I horseback rode for 12 years of my life and I am dying to get back into it! I stopped the year after I graduated high school which was 8 years ago and I nearly cry when I pass horses as I long to be near them and ride again! Haha.
Sabrina: It’s been a pleasure interviewing you Alice! I’d like to thank you for joining me on my blog and being this month’s “Blogger of the Month”. I look forward to seeing your future posts!
Alice: Thank you so much for having me! It has been such an honour.
Make sure to check out Alice's latest blog post:

No comments: